Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things I am thankful for today.....

Today I want to give thanks. After all, it is November, so why not get started. Here is a list of things I have loved about today:

*I went to church. Glen spoke in Sacrament meeting. He said that no one was perfect, except for Helen of course. Jacob made sure to tell me that Dad was really kidding about that. Everyone teased me about it. But, it made me feel loved by my husband.

*Tyler got home safely from California.

*Aaron rubbed my shoulders as he stood behind me as he talked to me. He didn't do it too hard like sometimes, and it felt really good!

*I had a good talk with Lindsey on the phone. It was nice.

*I talked a little with Alicia, but she had company. I was glad she had company because she is stretching her social wings. She will call and talk to me later.

*Jacob showed me that he had read the directions on his math paper and no one else in his class had done so. His teacher was very proud of him. He is a real smarty.

*Madalynn and I laughed and laughed together tonight. She is a crack-up sometimes.

*We put out our Thanksgiving decorations. The table looks particularly nice.

*Jacob, Maddy and I watched "Brother Bear" together and ate popcorn and drank hot chocolate.

*It actually rained a little bit today. It finally looks like fall!

I hope you all have had an equally wonderful day! I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I am thankful for you.