Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling the crunch already!

It isn't Thanksgiving until next week and already I am feeling behind for Christmas! I think the reason is because on Dec. 1 I will start teaching full time until the end of January for a teacher who is adopting a baby from Taiwan. I am so happy for her, and of course, I will have the Christmas break, but my house gets so out of order when I am at work all of the time. I am trying to get things done now so I will be ready, but nothing ever stays orderly around here for that long! This will be our first Christmas all together since Tyler has been home from his mission and I want it to be wonderful. I know it will be, I just always worry. I tried to put a pix from Christmas past on here, but I couldn't find one I wanted or that anyone else would appreciate. I'll have to get some good ones this year.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I hope that you all had a lovely thanksgiving day. Everything will get done that needs to be. ;-) I am so thankful for you and your family. Enjoy this time...

Love,
R