Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Bucket List


My friend Ruth put up a bucket list question on her blog. Now I am really thinking about it and I have to post my own partial list:

1. Swim with the dolphins.
2. Sell this house and buy a dream house, (not necessarily a mansion) a house that is nice and comfortable and it doesn't need remodeling or fixining, but I can just live in it and have time to do other things. Of course, it will be furnished with exactly the right nice pieces of furniture, not make do pieces.
3. I want to serve a mission with my husband.
4. I want to spend 3 days at Disneyland. I love Disneyland.
5. I want to travel to so many places!

Well, this takes a lot of thought. So, I will have to add to it as thoughts come to mind.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

This will be fun to think about. I like all your dreams! I have to get my dream gland inflammed. ;-) Sometimes I think that I won't be doing anything special...and that can't happen unless I let it!

1. I also would like to go to Hawaii. See a volcano up close (ok...maybe not too close)

2. Would love to go to Norway and Finland. See relatives and the fjords.

3. Would love to hike in Europe. Need to get knees fixed first.

4. I also would like to work in a mission/orphanage somewhere.

Docface said...

fixining? perhaps your not too old for kindergarten..jk!

Ruth said...

I know you have too many comments from me, but hey, I don't have a life. Anywho...I wanted to tell you that I love your new colors and pic of the dolphin! ;-) I would like to swim with one also!

Ruth said...

I enjoy reading your kids blogs but somehow I feel like I am evesdropping. you know they are all talented writers.