Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome Christmas!!

The fun part is that this year we have little kids to buy for again. Although, I shouldn't say "buy for" because this year I am making many of my gifts. It has been a long time since I have done that, but for some reason this year I came up with a bunch of new ideas and had to do them. Making things really makes me feel the holiday spirit to a greater degree. Of course, I am not making everything, but I am being much simpler this year, and I hope it will help me to really focus on what is important about this Christmas Season. I hope that I can impart of that feeling to my new grandchildren and to all of my own children and family as well. I am not sure how we are going to do the decorations this year since Kyle and Shyanne are pretty much into everything and don't like to take no for an answer, but hopefully they will learn and we can all enjoy the fun and traditions and time together. I am so looking forward to having all of my children at home along with my new daughters-in-law and of course Kyle and Shyanne. Sounds like family picture time to me!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds wonderful. I am happy for your growing beautiful family. Enjoy this special time together.

Unknown said...

Christmas is over.