Thursday, October 30, 2008

My three October girls

Isn't it amazing that in a family with 6 children, that all three of my daughters were born in October? I am so blessed to have these three girls be mine!
The oldest, Lindsey, had her birthday yesterday. She is so smart, funny, spiritual, beautiful and responsible. The next one is Alicia, she is so smart, funny, spiritual, beautiful and responsible. And, last, but not least is Madalynn who is 13 today. She is so smart, funny, spiritual, beautiful and responsible. Even though they are all of these things, they are also so different from each other and each of their personalities make them so special to me. Do you see this picture? They really do love each other. What a blessing that is to see that relationship because they are always there for each other.

I love you girls!! You must be wonderful because this is my first non-political post in weeks. You are so worth turning all of my thoughts to. Happy Birthday once again! Love, Mom

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I stole THAT picture. That's a keeper. What beautiful girls, what beautiful spirits, what a great momma too.

Unknown said...

Hi mom.